Welcome to the 30 Day Challenge
Congratulations on signing up for the 30-Day “Conquer Your Parenting Concern” Challenge! You’ve just taken an important step in making your most-important job as a parent easier and getting the support you deserve.
Over the next 30 days, you’re going to learn a unique, step-by-step approach that will show you exactly how to solve [at least] one of your most frustrating parenting challenges.
Here’s how the 30-Day Challenge works and what to do to get started:
1. If you didn’t already, confirm your e-mail address, allowing us to send you email notices that a new lesson is available for you to read. You should have automatically received a confirmation email when you signed up for the Challenge. Just click the link in that email.
2. Sign on to the Parents Toolshop forum, where you can post your assignments, ask and answer questions, get to know other participants and give/get support. To register, go to www.parentstoolshop.com/forum.
To post to the Forum, you’ll have to register a second time, since it’s not tied to the blog. However, the good news is that you can use the same User ID and Password. Posting to the Forum is yet another way for you to get (and give) support and solve your parenting challenge(s). It’s also the way you qualify for the great gifts and prizes!
After logging in, if you have time while you are there, go to the Introduction discussions and introduce yourself! You can also look at other discussions taking place or go to your profile and set your email notification settings.
3. Starting tomorrow, you will start receiving emails reminding you to go to the members-only section of the blog to get the lesson for that day.
You will receive 1 lesson every day. I know that most parents are over-taxed, rushed, exhausted and, of course, busy. Because I know this, I kept YOU, the busy go-giver in mind as I created your “30 Days To Conquer Your Parenting Challenge” lessons, keeping them short.
4. When you access each lesson, if you have not already upgraded to Gold Member Status, you will be taken to a page where you can do so. Remember that as a Gold member, you will get the lessons in pdf format at the end of the challenge, to download and save. You will also get access to a LIVE Weekly Teleconference where you can get your questions answered and get personalized problem-solving and advice from me, the author of The Parent’s Toolshop®, and other certified Parents Toolshop® Leaders. The weekly calls are recorded in mp3 format, so you can download them to your computer, iPod, or mobile device. If you’re not interested in upgrading to Gold, simply scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “No, Thanks!” link and you’ll be taken to your next lesson.”
5. At the end of each lesson, be sure to pay attention to the Action Steps, because these will help you to get great results from the Challenge. You have 24 hours to complete the Action Steps for each lesson, so I made them quick and simple to do — yet fun and life-changing at the same time. When there are resources available to make implementation easier, you’ll find them listed at the end.
6. Once a week, when you get a “Go to the Progress Journal Forum” reminder lesson, you’ll visit the discussion forum and post your answers to these three questions:
- What did you learn this week?
- What action did you take?
- What results did you get?
It won’t take long – and of course, there’s the prize you can win! If you answer these questions within 48 hours of receiving each of four “Go to the Progress Journal Forum” reminder lessons, you will be eligible to win a seat in the invitation-only Advanced Support Training Program. It’s a $997 value that includes:
- 10+ hours of video of me teaching a live Parents Toolshop® comprehensive series. This is the absolute best way to learn and really master the skills.
- 10+ hours of audio from a live lunchtime parenting series, so you can get a quick refresher while in the car or relaxing in the sun.
- Bonus handouts with advanced information not available in any other Parents Toolshop® resources.
- Practice exercises and worksheets to help you practice and apply the special language and action tools you are learning. Real-life hands-on practice, at home with your child(ren), is what makes mastery of these skills possible!
- Lifetime access to weekly advanced training support calls to clarify the lessons and offer personalized problem-solving. Even once you graduate, you have weekly access to me and/or other Certified Parents Toolshop® Group Facilitators for any questions or clarifications you might need — for life!
- A lifetime membership to the Advanced Support Training Discussion Forum, where you can post questions and get (and give) support from me, certified Parents Toolshop® Leaders, and all other Advanced Toolshop® graduates, of both the on-line program and all the live workshops certified Parents Toolshop® Leaders provide worldwide!
- Over $500 in Bonus Resources, including all of the resources mentioned in these challenge lessons — and more!
Will you be the next WINNER of the 30-Day “Conquer Your Parenting Concern!” Challenge? There’s only one way to be sure you are in the running — answer the 3 questions in each of the 4 “Progress Journal” forum areas within 48 hours of getting your reminder.
7. On Day 30, you’ll have a chance to schedule a strategy session with me or a certified Parent’s Toolshop® Advisor, to discuss your remaining challenges and whether you qualify to participate in any of the other Parents Toolshop® programs I offer (all but one are by invitation only or through an application/approval process.) If you are a Gold member, you’ll also get the pdf version of the lessons to keep.
So, that’s a summary of the 30-Day Challenge process, from today through the next 30 days.
I’m excited that you’ve taken this first step. Now do steps 1 and 2 above so I can meet you, get to know you better, and support you in the Challenge Forum — throughout this 30-day process — and hopefully beyond.
[private_30 Day Challenge]Would you like downloadable copies of each daily lesson and weekly support in reaching your parenting goals? Become a Gold Member! Click Here To Learn More.[/private_30 Day Challenge]
[private_Gold Member]Resources For Gold Members
Weekly Gold Calls – 1 hour, Wednesdays, 3 p.m. Eastern
(2 p.m. Central, 1 p.m. Mountain, 12 p.m. Pacific, London 8 p.m., Paris/Johannesburg 9 p.m., Athens/Bucharest 10 p.m.)[/private_Gold Member]