F.I.R.S.T. Course – Module 3: UB Steps & 5 Tools
Relationships Come F.I.R.S.T.
(Formula for Improving Relationship Success Tools)
PART I: Tools for Responding in Relationships
Module 3: Universal Blueprint® Part II – The 5 Steps to Take & 5 Tools to Use
- All slides from 2018 Live class
- PASRR/PASRS Responses to each relationship type (24-page spreadsheet)
- How to Respond to: Control Dramas
- How to Respond to the 7 Types of Difficult People
- Take the 4 problematic scenarios you identified in the Module 2 Assignment.
- For each, plan an effective response.
- Follow PASRR for Authoritarian relationships
- Follow PASRS for Peer (Adult-to-Adult) relationships
For More Information:
•Read the “Responding to Criticism” section in Chapter 15 of The Parent’s Toolshop® book, “The 3 C’s: Consistency, handling Criticism, and maintaining Confidence,” pages 416 & 417.
•Get the T.I.P.S. Bonus handout: Universal Blueprint for Adults.
Suggested (Optional) Resources:
- •Learn more about Transactional Analysis: