Dealing with Difficult People
FREE audio resource package
You can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family or co-workers. Most families and office teams are dysfunctional somehow & almost everyone knows someone they dread seeing. So, why not learn some skills for preventing them from getting under your skin and responding helpfully, when needed. Then you can be around them without draining your energy and leaving angry and hurt. This multi-media resource packagewill show you how to protect yourself from toxic family members (which we all have) and know how to deal with difficult people outside of your family, too. In this one-hour audio recording, with handout and supportive articles, you will discover how to:
- Immunize Yourself Against Toxic People.
- Use the Universal Blueprint® in Adult Relationships.
- Understand Alfred Adler’s 5 Personality Priorities and How They Affect All Your Relationships.
- Identify the 7 types of Difficult People and How to Get Along with Each.
- The PowerPoint handout to follow while listening to the teleseminar/recording
- Excerpt from The Parents Toolshop® book, “Chapter 15: The Three C’s: Consistency, Criticism, Confidence” (pages 414-418).
- Articles by Jody Johnston Pawel, LSW, CFLE:
- Dealing With Criticism? Immunize Yourself Against Toxic People
- How Do You Respond To Passive Aggressive Behavior? Tips For Dealing With Difficult People
- Dealing With Difficult People During Family Gatherings?
- Additional handouts: (more detailed info about what we mentioned on the call)
- Universal Blueprint® for Resolving Adult Problems
- Personality Types
- 7 Types of difficult people
- Recommended Resources to Deal with the “Tough Cookies” in your life! (not like the ones you leave for Santa!)
With this knowledge and these skills, you can be around just about anyone without having them “ruffle your feathers” — and if you still get rattled, there are recommended resources for digging deeper to the root of the problem, to eliminate it completely! Feel free to click this link to play a sample (or right-click to download). Then get your copy of the full one-hour audio recording:
NOTE: After submitting your request, you will create a blog membership to access the secure download of this resource package.