On-line TIPS Training Week 10
|On-line TIPS Training Week 10|
This week’s topic is “A Brainstorming Buffet: Using the Universal Blueprint® in ALL Your Relationships.”
Here’s the exact order you’ll need to do things:
The first 5 days of this week, do this:
1. Read Chapter 14 and Chapter 15 in TPT (The Parents Toolshop) up to the Practice Exercises. For translation purposes you can read the Chapter 14 Posts & Chapter 15 Posts. Remember the chapter posts are a work in progress and may not contain all the graphics, charts and tables found in the pdf format.
Chapter 14: Family Council Toolset
- The Purpose of Family Councils • The Benefits of Family Councils • Family Council Roles • Format Options
- Getting Started—The First Few Meetings • Family Councils Use All the Tools • Family Council Trouble-Shooting Guide
- Agenda/Activity Ideas • Practice • Detailed Answers
Chapter 15: Three C’s: Consistency, Criticism, Confidence
- Increasing Consistency
- Handling Criticism and Unhelpful Advice • Practice • Possible Answers
- Maintaining Your Confidence • Closing
2. Complete the related questions in the “Final Exam”.
3. Watch the following videos:
4. Print out the Bonus handout: Universal Blueprint for Adults.
5. Do the practice Exercises that you’ll get automatically in your e-mail inbox today.
Day 6 of this week, once you are done with the above:
6. Send an email to Support@ParentsToolshop.com with the answers to the 4 “Weekly Progress Report” questions:
- What did you learn?
- Any questions about the content? Anything you need clarified?
- What action did you take?
- What results did you get?
- The best way to get more information on what you’re learning is to be on the Weekly On-line TIPS webinar: