On-line TIPS Training Week 05
|On-line TIPS Training Week 05|
This week’s topic is “Serve Up Some Wings So Children Can Leave the Nest.”
Here’s the exact order you’ll need to do things:
The first 5 days of this week, do this:
1. Read Chapter 6 in TPT (The Parents Toolshop) up to the Practice Exercises. For translation purposes you can read the following Chapter 6 Posts:
- The Balance of Independence • Developing Responsibility
- Independence Tools (1)
- Independence Tools (2)
- Tips for Tots to Teens • Practice • Possible Answers
Remember the chapter post is a work in progress and may not contain all the graphics, charts and tables found in the pdf format.
2. Complete the related questions in the “final review”.
3. Print out the Bonus handout: Chore and Age Chart
4. Do the practice Exercises that you’ll get automatically in your e-mail inbox today.
Day 6 of this week, once you are done with the above:
5. Send an email to Support@ParentsToolshop.com with the answers to the 4 “Weekly Progress Report” questions:
- What did you learn?
- Any questions about the content? Anything you need clarified? (Don’t forget that the best way to get more information on what you’re learning is to be on the Weekly Advanced Support call).
- What action did you take?
- What results did you get?
- The best way to get more information on what you’re learning is to be on the Weekly On-line TIPS webinar: