On-line TIPS Training Week 04
|On-line TIPS Training Week 04|
This week’s topic is “Get Cooperation Without Squeezing the Juice Out of Kids.”
Here’s the exact order you’ll need to do things:
The first 5 days of this week, do this:
1. Read Chapter 5 in TPT (The Parents Toolshop) up to the Practice Exercises. For translation purposes you can read the following Chapter 5 Posts:
- The Difference Between Cooperation and Obedience
- Cooperation Tools (1)
- Cooperation Tools (2)
- Practice • Possible Answers
Remember the chapter posts are a work in progress and may not contain all the graphics, charts and tables found in the pdf format.
2. Complete the related questions in the final review.
4. Do the practice Exercises that you’ll get automatically in your e-mail inbox today
Day 6 of this week, once you are done with the above:
5. Send an email to Support@ParentsToolshop.com with the answers to the 4 “Weekly Progress Report” questions:
- What did you learn?
- Any questions about the content? Anything you need clarified?
- What action did you take?
- What results did you get?
- The best way to get more information on what you’re learning is to be on the Weekly On-line TIPS webinar: