Christmas to New Year’s
Grand Finale Sale
The Relationship Toolshop® Team has had a blast creating all the value-packed gift baskets delivered in the Season of Thanks & Giving Event. We hope you have enjoyed the videos, edu-taining messages and practical resources. They are our way of giving Thanks to you and for you, for being a part of the Toolshop® community. (Click the picture to the left for a fun Christmas greeting from us to you.)
As we take off Christmas through New Year’s weekend to spend time with our families, you have one last chance to check out all the timely, practical resources that can benefit your family that were featured in the December giveaways and gift baskets.
Although family challenges can add stress to an already stressful holiday season, they can pop up any time of year. So grab a cup of cocoa or tea and get ready to receive more holiday gifts, which you can take all year long to enjoy.
Dec 2: Family Holiday Fun
Create new holiday memories with your children with these gifts.
- Giveaway: “Family Holiday Fun” e-Book. Go to http://parentstoolshop.org/resources/holiday-fun/ and fill out the form to get your free copy of this e-Book, filled with holiday activities you can do with children, including over a dozen recipes for cooking and craft projects.
- Bonus Gift: a FREE 3-month membership to the weekly Parent Success Club support call/webinars. Click the previous link to see a description of all you get in that service/resource package. Just be sure to click this link to get the first 3 months free.
Dec 4: Santa Lies
Do you tell children Santa is real? Do you tell your children not to lie? How do you celebrate Santa without lying to your children…or do you? These and many other topics are the topics of discussion in these resources.
- Giveaway: “Holiday Parenting Issues” teleseminar resource package, which offers practical tips for the most common challenges you are likely to face. Go to http://parentstoolshop.org/resources/holiday-parenting/ and use coupon code HP100
- Bonus Gift Basket: “Why Kids Lie & How to Teach Truthfulness” audio and a FREE 3-month subscription to the weekly Parent Success Club support call/webinars. Together, this resource package is valued at $59.80, but is only $11.96 when you click here .
Dec 6: The Best Gift You Can Give a Child Is Great Parenting
The best gift anyone can have is great parents who are not only loving and respectful but also skillful and effective. So here are some time-limited discounts on the one-stop resource for effective parenting: The Parents Toolshop® book. Click that link for the book description then use these links to get your discounts:
- The Parent’s Toolshop® e-book at a 50% discount with coupon code EBK50
- The Parent’s Toolshop® softcover book at 25% discount with coupon code PHYBK25
Dec 9: Santa Threats
Telling children they will be on Santa’s “naughty list” is one form of holiday discipline that “works,” but should you use it?
- Giveaway: Get the “Controversy over Corporal Punishment” audio package at http://parentstoolshop.org/resources/corporal-punishment-audio/ and use coupon code CP100 to get the audio package free.
- Bonus Gift Basket: “Take the Bite Out of Discipline” at 80% off. This Bonus Gift Basket includes:
- Take the Bite Out of Discipline teleseminar resource package (a $14.95 value),
- A free three-month membership in the Parent Success Club (a $44.85 value), so you can get support around this very important parenting
Use the links above for descriptions about what is included, then click here and use coupon code BITE to get this Bonus Gift Basket for only $11.96.
Dec 11: Sibling Jealousy and Conflicts
Jealousy over gifts and other sibling conflicts can arise any time of the year. If you are tired of being the referee, use these resources to teach your children how to resolve their conflicts independently, respectfully and responsibly.
- Giveaway: The “Solving Sibling Strife” Audio Package to prevent and respond helpfully. Go to http://parentstoolshop.org/resources/sibling-strife-audio/ and use coupon code SS100 to get the audio package free.
- Bonus Gift Basket: The newly released Advanced Sibling Workshop HD Training at 80% discount. Description and order link are at http://parentstoolshop.org/resources/thank-you-sibling-giveaway/. Use coupon code ASW80
Dec 13: Parenting Tools for Busy Parents
If you don’t have time to read, then download one or more of the Lunch & Learn audio series recordings. By learning the Universal Blueprint® and tools in The Parent’s Toolshop® while you are on-the-go, you can save time while learning to effectively respond to any parenting challenge you face — within seconds.
- Giveaway: One Individual Lunch & Learn Audio resource package
- Bonus Gift Basket: Get the entire Lunch & Learn Audio Series album
- Just go to the album description,
- Choose one of the sessions and
- Get it for free with coupon code: GIFT
Dec 16: Too Many Toys?
How many new toys did your children receive this year? Help them let go of the old, make way for the new, and keep their rooms clean and organized all year long.
- Giveaway: Excerpt from The Parents Toolshop® book on Teaching Tidiness. Fill out the form at http://parentstoolshop.org/resources/tidiness-excerpt-giveaway/ to get this for free.
- Bonus Gift Basket: Teaching Tidiness & Independence audio resource packages at 80% off. This Gift Basket includes:
Check out the links above for details about the resources in this Gift Basket. Then use this link to get all these resources, a $74.75 value, for only $14.95.
Dec 18: Back Talk
Rude, disrespectful, smart-mouthed, bratty kids who back talk are a big trigger button for most parents any time of year. Understand why children back talk and how to respond respectfully and helpfully.
- Giveaway: “Getting Back Talk? Let’s Talk!” audio package. Go to “Getting Back Talk? Let’s Talk” Teleseminar Resource Package and use coupon code BT100 to get this resource package free.
- Bonus Gift Basket: This specially-packaged bundle of resources builds on the basics you learn in the “Back Talk” audio package. It includes:
- The “Why Kids Misbehave…And What You Can Do To Prevent and Stop It” Teleseminar resource package, so you can tell why your child is back talking.
- Session 7 of the Lunch & Learn Audio Series on Anger/Stress Management & Communication session, so you can avoid getting triggered by back talk and know how to respond assertively, respectfully, and effectively.
- A complimentary 3 month membership in the Parent Success Club, so you can give and get support from Parents Toolshop® Leaders and other parents.
You can see a description of each resource at the links above, but to get them all as a bundled package for only $14.95, a total value of $74.75, at an 80% discount, Click here.
Dec 20: Learning to Fish
Parents are super-busy, already-stressed and looking for the quickest, easiest path to finding solutions for the parenting challenges they are already facing. You’ve heard the saying, “Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, but teach a man to fish and he’ll eat for life.” When we offer or parents use a quick-fix solution, it’s like giving them a fish. The Parent’s Toolshop® can teach you how to “fish,” by offering a consistently-reliable parenting plan and practical tools. It’s like a mystery tackle box for parents. Choose the option that best fits your desire to be the best parent possible.
- Giveaway: Parents Toolshop® Introductory Video. These 7 short lessons offer tools you can put to use immediately and start seeing results!
Go to http://parentstoolshop.org/programs/online-courses/on-line-tips-course/intro-video/ and use coupon code SECRETS to get the video package free.
- Bonus Gift Basket: Advanced On-line T.I.P.S. January class tuition discount:
Go to http://parentstoolshop.org/programs/online-courses/on-line-tips-course/online-tips-special/
- Get 70% off through Jan 4 use coupon code TIPS70
- Get 50% off from Jan 2 – Jan 20 use coupon code JANTIPS
Dec 23: Stress-Free Parenting from Morning to Night.
Getting kids to bed & up in the morning can be a challenge all year long. Here are resources to help you make every minute of your day go more smoothly.
- Giveaway: “Morning Delays” teleseminar resource package. Go to http://parentstoolshop.org/resources/morning-delays-audio/ and use coupon code MD100 to get the audio package free.
- Bonus Gift Basket: Get the “Cooperation at Bedtime” resource bundle at 70% off. Just click each link below to see a description of each resource, then click here to get your discounted holiday bundle basket for only $17.95. It includes:
- Three teleseminar audio packages:
- Plus a complimentary three-month membership to the Parent Success Club
Note: all coupon codes will expire at midnight (EDT) Sunday, January 4, 2015. These resources are for your personal use only and not for resale or sharing, honoring the Relationship Toolshop® Digital Download Agreement.
We value our relationship with you and look forward to working with you in the year to come.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with peace and prosperity.
The Relationship Toolshop® Team