External Links Policy
Relationship Toolshop® and the websites of its subsidiary niche divisions (herein referred to as “RTITI-owned domains”) links to other, external websites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain useful information for our Visitors and clients.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external websites do not meet the purposes of RTITI-owned domains if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to websites outside the RTITI blog network. The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from RTITI-owned domain web pages to another page, to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines:
Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services which are not already available or linked to on RTITI-owned domains? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided? If so, does it have what RTITI deems in its opinion to have too many ads, too overwhelming or confusing to navigate or otherwise provide a browsing experience unlike what our customers, visitors and clients have told us they prefer?
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
RTITI and each of its subsidiary divisions reserve the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.